Once we have completed the process of writing Dental Malpractice insurance, we are often asked this question. Since every client’s situation is unique, the answer is often different. What one Oral Surgeon or Dentist may require, another may not.
Other types of insurance for Oral Surgeon and Dental Practices include:
- Businessowners – Protects a professional organization or an individual who owns or leases a business office from loss related to covered property damage or general liability (slip and fall). Hired and Non-Owned Auto coverage is also often recommended and offered under this type of policy.
- Umbrella Liability – Extended Liability for your office.
- Cyber Liability – Protects against computer hacks, breach, or patient privacy.
- Medical Defense Liability – Defends claims against insurance and Medicare/Medicaid fraud.
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability – Protects against liability for decisions made while serving on a board as a director or officer.
- Workers’ Compensation Liability – Protects the employer against employment related injury or accident. Required by the State of Florida in most cases.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance “EPLI” – Protects the employer against employment –related suits from employees.
In addition to Professional Liability, what other insurance do YOU need? In today’s litigious climate, understanding the importance of this question and it’s impact on a doctor’s financial future is crucial. It is important to select an Independent Agent that has the expertise required to assist the doctor in determining his or her needs.
As leaders in the Professional Liability Insurance marketplace, Gracey-Backer Insurance, Inc. , understands the needs of our Oral Surgeons and Dentists. We are committed to our job which is to protect our clients from financial loss with insurance products designed to meet their individual needs.